Monday, May 16, 2011

Quite a contest

So the grown ups have a competition going on who gets the best "I love you more than" from Squish.

The other Day Gaggi was cooking breakfast for the boys and he took the dish towel off the stove handle, telling her "Gaggi, I love you more than I love to take these towels down and play with them. " Which, admittedly, is a lot.

While watching TV with Pop he told him "Pop, I love you more than Dorothy loves Toto."

He told Lou "Daddy, I love you more than Santa loves to bring presents to little children"

And what did I, the mother, the constant care giver, the kisser of boo-boos and snuggler and good night kisser....what did I get??

"Mommy, I love you more than Bear loves to poop in his diaper"

I think maybe I win.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah, I think you win.

Holly said...

I'm gonna pee my pants! hilarious!

Danifred said...

Hmmm. Yep, I think you definitely win.