Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Nite Leftovers (The "I'm a Poodle edition")

-I got a perm so my hair would be "wash and go" for the summer cause I was sick of my ponytail (a daily occurrence at this point...seriously, some days it's still yesterday's ponytail. I don't even bother taking it out at night and doing a new one)

-I don't like my perm

-I told Squish the other day that I would make him some lemon water. The next morning he woke up telling me "Mommy, I love women. I want some women." I took me a few minutes to catch what he was talking about.

-We are leaving for the beach in a week. I'm so excited. I'm hoping that it will help take my mind off of the whole moving process.

-On the whole moving process, I'm really starting to get depressed. We have no prospects at all on selling our house and we are still waiting (week #5 now) to hear back on our offer on the house we want.

-Why do banks just want to sit on houses instead of selling them??

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hah, I love women. Well, he does!

Danifred said...

Loving women is hilarious. I hope he says it everywhere he goes.