Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi-Ya!

We took Squish to a trial karate class yesterday. I think he enjoyed it but it doesn't seem to be a super fit. I wanted him to go so he sould start working on a little structure, discipline and self-control. But it was a little too much structure for a 3 year old, I think. It was just a bit boring. I think 3 may be too young for karate. We're going to try one more class next week and see what we think. We are going to a tumbling class today. The description for the class said that it is a "loud, high energy class" that seems a bit more like my son.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I was just thinking about the same thing. We had a new karate place open up around the corner. But if Squish isn't quite ready yet, Dibits certainly isn't. High energy sounds much better.