Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dang it!

So I thought I would paint the 4 shutters on the front of our house. I went from maroon to brown, so not a huge change. Just a little face lift. We had a couple come by to look at the house and I had only painted two. So I told them "I'll paint those other two shutters tomorrow" Then as we were walking around to the back yard he pointed to the EIGHT shutters down the side of the house (8 on each side!) and said "Are you going to paint those too?" I totally forgot about the side shutters. Well that's maybe not true. I thought we didn't have any. Now my simple quick face lift is a project that will take several days, lots more paint and a tall ladder. Dang it, man!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Foiled again! And you have a play kitchen fridge to finish too. You are going to be busy. ;)