Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gearing up....

For the Bears party on Saturday! We moved locations from Pops church to Gaggi and Pops house. The thought is that the weather will be beautiful so we can use the backyard and it will be much easier that taking everything up to the church.

I think I may have figured out the nap thing....if he decides that no morning nap is in order, then I will be getting nothing in the afternoon. If he takes a morning naps it's usually about half an hour and then he'll take a about a hour and a half to two hour nap. But if he skips that morning nap (as he did today) then I only get about a half an hour in the afternoon. So I'm thinking that he thinks it's the morning and he only has to put in 30 mins. I would think that he would be so tired from skipping the morning nap that he would take a nice long one in the afternoon....not so much.

The boys had a great play date yesterday. Two little boys just slightly older than mine came over. There were trucks and guns and swords and wrestling...it was great! The moms had a few moments of "feeling each other out" to see if the other was bothered by the rough housing and neither of us were (yay!). The first thing the older two boys did was to jump into the bounce house, start wrestling and tip the thing over! It' was everything a boys only play date should be.

Squish told me the other day that he is going to go to Wibefs house and "mooch (smooch) her and take her away. And it will make Miss Jen sad, so I will take Miss Jen to my house to see Wibef. But I will mooch Wibef and take her away." He sure loves her

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

We are looking forward to the party!

Nope, I'm afraid that I think I am going to keep Wibef. But maybe you can borrow her sometimes. :)

Danifred said...

I hope the party was absolutely wonderful.

And you are a wonderful friend for taking such great care of Dibits. Hugs to you!