Thursday, July 28, 2011

High Noon at the OK Corral

So we had our first duel here yesterday. We were playing in our little pool on the back deck and since I'm lazy and we live in a hick town, I always just let the boys play naked. Little Bear, of course, just pees at will since he's not potty trained. He always thinks it's super funny when it happens. So yesterday I guess he knew it was coming because he assumed this stance with his feet spread and knees slightly bent and his business poked forward. He gave me a mischievous smile and tee-teed on the deck. Squish saw this happening and said "I can do that too!" so he ran over to Bear, faced him, assumed the same position and let it go. Now here are my two boys, weapons drawn and firing at each other. There are some joys only a mother of boys can know.