Monday, July 4, 2011

Crunch time

So we rented the house...
And they are moving in August 1st....
And we are moving out ....
AND WE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we are moving out and we don't know where we're going. We are looking at options to rent here, or in the big city, or anywhere in between. But what it looks like is that the boys and I will be moving down south for a bit to stay with Lou's parents. I'm not entirely thrilled with this prospect, mostly because Lou won't be coming and I will miss him terribly. That also means I'll be a single mom for a bit which is never easy. And the in-laws aren't super set up to accept two toddlers so we'll have to be very creative. Also Squish and I don't get along really well when we are cooped up indoors with nothing to do for too many days in a row. In doors with nothing to do is pretty much your only option in a town that requires you to drive 45 minutes into the next state just to go to walmart.

So, the adventure continues.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am glad you rented the house, but oh no! I hope you get somewhere to live soon.

Danifred said...

Adventure indeed. Fingers crossed you find the perfect place. A place worth waiting for :)